Digital Marketing Officer (Digital MKT Analyst)
세계 100여 개 국가에서 활동하고 있는 세계최대규모 자연보전기관 WWF(세계자연기금) 한국본부에서 자연과 인류가 조화롭게 공존하는 지속 가능한 미래를 만들기 위한 활동에 함께할 Digital Marketing Officer (Digital Marking Analyst)를 채용합니다.
이 포지션은 마케팅/커뮤니케이션팀에 소속되어 대중인식제고를 목적으로 하는 마케팅 캠페인의 실행과 분석을 중심으로, 타깃층에게 효과적인 메시지 전달을 통해 WWF 미션을 수행하기 위한 마케팅 분석 업무를 수행하게 됩니다.
- Reach and engage a large pool of individuals to support our mission, participate in our campaigns, protect nature and advocate for sustainable development and conservation.
- Develop brand awareness and credibility around WWF.
Major Functions of the Position
This position keeps marketing and other teams up-to-date on current campaigns, informing them on which aspects of digital campaigns are the most effective and which are not, and advising them on how to tweak campaigns to get maximum attention.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
Create Digital Marketing Campaign
- -Design digital marketing campaigns to promote nature conservation campaign and WWF brand
- -Develop digital marketing plan to activate supporter (non-financial donor) engagement channels and contents
- -Manage budget data for pay-per-click accounts on a daily basis to manage campaign costs and provide expense information to clients.
Analyze Marketing Data
- -Identify the effectiveness of marketing campaigns by analyzing page clicks, keyword hits, search engine traffic, and other data.
- -Develop metrics to track & measure digital marketing campaign
- -Create detailed reports showing the amount of online traffic, SNS feeds, advertising cost, and schedule
- -Contribute to and supports execution of our marketing & communications plan, and website management
- -Develop narratives, stories, pitches, releases, talking points, and that help advance our mission.
- -Work together within the Marketing & Communications team as well as Conservation/Partnership, Fundraising teams, and WWF international team to advance our mission
This job description covers the main tasks and conveys the spirit of the sort of tasks that are anticipated proactively from staff. Other tasks may be assigned as necessary according to organizational needs.
Qualification & Experience
- -Four-year college degree in Marketing or other related field, or comparable experience.
- -Minimum 5 years’ experience in digital marketing
- -Computer proficient and internet savvy: fast to learn programs and web tools
- -Strong analytic skills; ability to tailor complex, technical information and/or data into accessible sound bites and communicate technical information via visuals depending on the audience
- -Native Korean speaker
- -Ability to communicate effectively in English, oral and written
- -Ability to work in an international environment and within a multi-cultural team
- -Identify and align with the core values of the WWF organization: Courage, Integrity, Respect & Collaboration
- -Adhere to WWF’s brand characteristics: Knowledgeable, Optimistic, Determined and Engaging;
- -Demonstrate WWF behaviours in ways of working: strive for impact, listen deeply, collaborate openly and innovate fearlessly.
- -Demonstrated interest in and commitment to WWF’s mission and priorities
- -A team player, stepping up for the team in time of need and sharing successes
- -Strategic thinker and detail-oriented
- Prefer to experience in public campaign/advertising planning
- -Internal: As part of the Marketing & Communications team, the Digital Marketing Officer reports directly to the Marketing team manager and works closely with the Conservation/Partnership, Finance & Operations and FR teams.
- -External: The Digital Marketing Officer manages external relations with diverse stakeholders and supporters.
Type of contract
1 year Fixed term (following 3 months probationary period)
According to the fixed term review, extended contract can be offered.
How to apply?
If you would like to learn more and soon join our team, please send us your application by email to email@example.com including following documents in one MS Word file; Please use the subject line to indicate which position you are applying for.
- A letter of motivation in English,
- A resume in Korean,
- At least 2 contacts for the reference check
After the document screening, it will be processed as follows;
- 1st interview
- Reference check & Online Aptitude test
- 2nd interview with the Directors
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Many thanks for your interest in WWF-Korea and this opportunity.
Please do not put your resident registration number in any application documents specified above. In case any certificate includes your resident registration number, please make sure to conceal the number not to be exposed resident registration number.