Member DBA & Reporting Officer
전 세계 100여 개 국가에서 활동하고 있는 세계최대규모 자연보전기관 WWF(세계자연기금) 한국본부에서 자연과 인류가 조화롭게 공존하는 지속 가능한 미래를 만들기 위한 후원금 모금 사업을 지원하는 Fundraising team의 Member DBA & Reporting Officer를 채용합니다.
본 포지션은 새로 통합된 회원 데이터베이스의 활용 및 보안을 책임지며, 후원금 모금 및 회원 관리 등 Fundraising team 업무의 효율성을 제고하는 업무를 담당하게 됩니다.
- Engage and recruit a large pool of committed individual supporters to ensure the continued growth of the Korea office; development of a strong Korean conservation program and support of our international conservation programs.
- Develop stable and reliable fundraising channels with strong and diverse income streams.
- Build and strengthen relationships with a pool of loyal members who are engaged, participate in our programs and are poised to become our biggest champions.
- Collaborate across teams to achieve WWF Korea’s organizational goals
Major Functions/Objectives of the Position
Be responsible for the performance, integrity and security of our newly consolidated member database, and to maximize its capabilities for fundraising and member engagement.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
1. Maintain and leverage the member database and its associated system/s:
2. Proactively monitor the database systems to ensure secure services with minimum downtime.3. Improve and maintain the database/s that includes but not limited to roll-out and upgrades and working closely with IT project managers, database programmers and multimedia programmers or outsource
- Maintain data standards, including adherence to the Personal Information Protection Act;
- Troubleshooting and problem solving;
- Develop, enforce and apply policies and procedures to safeguard and ensure the integrity of the database and its data;
- Develop standards and policies for data entry, and ensure compliance;
- Keep database documentation updated – this includes user’s manual, data standards, policies, procedures, processes, workflows, and definitions for the data dictionary;
- Control access permissions and privileges;
- Develop, manage and test database back-up / recovery plans;
- Ensure that storage, archiving, back-up and recovery procedures are functioning correctly;
- Data cleansing.
- Manages the payment gateways (CMS, Credit cards and etc.)
vendor/s where necessary.4. Contribute to the planning and implementation of member acquisition and retention programs which will bring in donations from individual members or other identified sources.
5. Collaborate with Conservation & Partnership Department in order to publicizes and promote the mission, work and accomplishments of WWF-Korea with the view of garnering support from members.
- Provides Training and shares expertise on data mining internally
- Provides trend analysis report to management team to enable them to make informed decisions regarding resource management.
- Assists in budget planning for database/s.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology / Information Management or comparable experience.
- Must understand the workings of a database system and managing various databases.
- Understanding of personal data protection law of Korea that proven working experiences or related licenses
- Excellent analytical skills. Ability to slice and dice data and provide useful insights and recommendations based on data analysis.
- Excellent written and oral skills in Korean
- Detail-oriented, good organizing and project management skills.
- A team player, stepping up for the team in time of need and sharing success.
- A mature individual who is able to work with minimal supervision and is resourceful.
- A pleasant disposition with good interpersonal skills, hardworking, innovative and committed.
- Identifies and aligns with the core values of the WWF organization: Courage, Integrity, Respect & Collaboration
1. Knowledge of MS SQL is a plus.
2. Skill: Ability to effectively communicate in English (written and oral)
3. Attitude: Strategic thinker, Ability to work in an international environment and within a multi-cultural team.
Internal: Finance & Operations, FR teams
External: Manages partnered vendors, Serving our members
Type of contract
1 year Fixed term (following 3 months probationary period)
According to the fixed term review, extended contract can be offered.
How to apply?
If you would like to learn more and soon join our team, please send us your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org including following documents in one MS Word file; Please use the subject line to indicate which position you are applying for.
1. A letter of motivation in English,
2. A resume in Korean,
3. At least 2 contacts for the reference check
After the document screening, it will be processed as follows;
1. 1st interview
2. Reference check & Online Aptitude test
3. 2nd interview with the Directors
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Many thanks for your interest in WWF-Korea and this opportunity.
Please do not put your resident registration number in any application documents specified above. In case any certificate includes your resident registration number, please make sure to conceal the number not to be exposed resident registration number.